Dane County Parks
- Slow-no-wake orders have been issued for Squaw Bay in Lake Monona beginning at sunrise on Saturday, July 20th
Located in south-central Wisconsin, Dane County Parks offers a variety of recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Natural environments are venues for quiet getaways as well as unique locations for your special event. Dane County Parks is dedicated to making your experience enjoyable and takes an active role to enhance and preserve the county’s finest natural resources.
- 26 Recreation Parks, including 7 Dog Parks
- 18 Wildlife Areas
- 14 Natural Resource Areas
- 4 Historical/Cultural Sites
- 2 Forests
- Over 100 miles of Trails - Including Bicycle, Equestrian, and Cross-country Ski Trails
- 5 Campgrounds and Multiple Adult and Youth Group Camp Sites
- Lussier Family Heritage Center
Your tax-deductible donation will help us continue to maintain and improve the Dane County Park System. A variety of donation and memorial options are available.