Individual gifts to the Park Enhancement Fund will help fund updates and improvements to trails and park land throughout the county. Donations will be used to help update park facilities with new and improved amenities. Examples include:
- Trail development and maintenance: biking, hiking, mountain biking, equestrian, snowmobile and water trails.
- Volunteer Program: We depend on volunteers and friends groups to bring our parks to life. The volunteer program supports 19 friends groups and over 3,000 volunteers annually. Donations support project planning, equipment, volunteer training and supplies and materials.
- Dog Park Program: support our seven off-leash dog parks, totaling 229 acres, each with its own unique features and terrain.
- Accessible Piers and Kayak Launches: improve lake access and shore fishing opportunities for county residents particularly those with physical challenges.
- Lake Access Sites: boating and fishing facilities.
- Recreational Features: art installations, playgrounds, disc golf holes, fish cleaning stations, boat docks, boardwalks, shelters, fishing piers and scenic overlooks.
- Land Restoration
- Interpretive Signage
- Educational Programing
Ways to Give
Donate over the phone by calling the Dane County Parks Office at (608) 224-3730.
Donate by mail by sending a check made out to Dane County Parks and this donation form to:
Dane County Parks
5201 Fen Oak, Room 208
Madison, WI 53718